COVID-19 Clinic Protocol
Please note some changes to our Clinic Protocol regarding COVID-19 for your safety and the safety of our staff:
- We understand pets get ill and we are remaining open as most Veterinary clinics are around the Nation. American Veterinary Medical Association is recommending we try to minimize elective procedures and practice social distancing. We may get to a point we will ask you to wait on certain procedures but for now, we are mostly business as usual.
- We are working curbside to minimize the number of people in our clinic. When you arrive for your scheduled appointment please call us. Our technicians will come out to get your pet, take a brief medical history and we will take your pet inside for their appointment with our veterinarians.
- Upon completion of your pets appointment our receptionists will call you to take payment over the phone. We can also come to your vehicle if needed. Then our staff will bring your pet back to you.
- A reminder if you have any respiratory symptoms we ask that you not personally be the one to bring your pet in. Please plan appropriately to have access to your phone in case we need to call you for more information or authorization for procedures.
- Please note Daycare at this time is cancelled but boarding is still available. We hope everyone is taking precautions of social distancing and limiting travel.
- A reminder that pets cannot get COVID-19. These precautions we are taking are for your and our safety.
- Yes you can still order food and prescriptions as needed.
We thank you for respecting our need to enforce these changes for everyone's safety. As things change our protocol might as well and we will keep you informed as best we can. Please follow the CDC and Health Dept. guidelines and take care of yourselves.
If you have questions please feel free to give us a call. We are open regular business hours 7:30am-5:30pm.